Monday 5 July 2010

To blog or not to blog?










This morning I woke up and  decided that I rather fancied the idea of a blog. Well, to be honest I have wanted to start one for a while now but every time I asked myself the question:"to blog or not to blog?" the answer was always "not to blog". I mean what if no-one reads it, or what if I write a load of rubbish? It all just seemed a little too much of a risk. But this morning my view on the whole idea was different and suddenly I thought "what is there to loose?".

I love to write. I went to a conference at the weekend and one of the sessions I attended was about writing. The leaders talked about the fact that you did not need to be qualified to write, everybody had different ways to express themselves with words and we all had a go at finding ideas for writing from pictures of the beach. I was so inspired! I wanted to write. 
As I said I love writing. I want to write for God. I need to write about my God and about everything he is doing for me. He is an awesome God. His love never changes. He makes all things work together for my good. He is my shelter, my hiding place, the way, the truth, the life. He is my first love. And I am living because of him. 
So this is the beginning. From this point on I will write about everything: my friends, my family, my fears, my challenges, my dreams, my hopes, my observations...
It may contain some rubbish but I hope that most of it will inspire you and make you giggle. 
Welcome to my blog. 



No comments:

Post a Comment