Thursday 22 July 2010

Ready and raring to go!!!!!!!

albania.jpg
So this time tomorrow I will be with a fantastic group of people in Albania. I seriously cannot wait!!! I know God is going to do amazing things whilst we are out there not just in the country, but in the team as well. It is a completely new experience for me to go to a different country with the church. I feel pretty nervous about everything I'm involved in, purely because I want to give the trip everything I have. 
At the same time though I am aware that this trip has nothing to do with what I give it. My involvement cannot impact anybodies life. But Christ who lives in me can. He has abundant resources, he can help people, he can teach people, he can give strength, he can impact the most stubborn people, he can warm the coldest hearts, he can revolutionise the way that Albania sees God. 

So really my job out there, and the whole teams job, is simply to show Jesus to the people. To tell people they can live a life of victory, to teach people that the sovereign king accepts them and wants to use them. 
I am praying that during the trip my love for God will be clearly shown through every action I do and every word that leaves my mouth. I am praying that God will keep giving the whole team new strength and new passion so that we can pass it on. I know that many people will be awakened by God during the trip, that they will be touched by the worship, drama and seminars. That they will be inspired.

I'm going to put everything I am into this trip. I'm going to try my best to bring glory to God everyday in everything I do. And I'm praying for the whole team, that we will be the start of something new in Albania. That we will be good representatives for Kerith, for Bracknell, for Great Britain and for God!!
Hello Albania!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You will be amazing, you are a fantastic person and God is with you :)
    I can't wait to hear all the stories when you get back x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely agree with Charlee, you're going to be awesome! I'm so excited for you! It's a privilege to be able to have you with us :)

    ReplyDelete